2021-22 School Year
COVID-19 Info & Resources
NYS DOH Guidance Update - March 1, 2022
On March 1, 2022, the New York State Department of Health released an update to its masking guidance for schools. Click here to read the update.
NYS DOH Guidance Update - February 4, 2022
On February 4, 2022, the New York State Department of Health released an update to its guidance regarding isolation and quarantine protocols. Click here to read the update.
NYS DOH Guidance Update - January 12, 2022
On January 10, 2022, the New York State Department of Health released clarifications to its previously released guidance for schools. Click here to read these clarifications and to access links to the DoH’s most recent announcements. Below are highlights from the latest update:
- There is no change to masking and distancing requirements in school.
- There is no change to fully vaccinated staff and students (no booster required) being allowed to remain in school if exposed.
- Westchester County is seeking additional guidance regarding extracurricular/after school activities, and this information will be shared as soon as the district receives it.
- Unvaccinated students, teachers and staff who came into close contact with a case may return to school after five days. No negative test is required for staff or teachers to return to work.
- The district is currently evaluating “Test to Stay,” which would allow unvaccinated individuals to remain in school after contact with a case. Updates will be provided regarding this option as soon as they are available.
- All Covid-positive staff and students, regardless of vaccination status, may return to work/school after five days, if they are symptom free.