Related Files

  • Transcript Request Form


    Please note: We DO NOT keep copies of high school diplomas. We are only able to provide copies of high school transcripts

    → Official or unofficial transcripts can be requested by filling out this form. 

    OFFICIAL transcripts (with the seal) can ONLY be sent directly to a place of work, college, etc. We cannot give hard copies of official transcripts to the requesting individual. 

    UNOFFICIAL copies can be picked up, mailed, or sent electronically. 

    Please allow a day or two for processing this request. 

    Comments (-1)